Fire Awareness Residential Care Premises Training Courses
The Fire Awareness Residential Care premises training course is designed to ensure that owners and their staff who work in residential care premises receive current fire safety training in accordance with the requirements of Health Technical Memorandum 84 (HTM84)
The objective of each course is to ensure all staff employed in a residential care premises have sufficient knowledge and confidence to take appropriate action in the event of fire.
The course subjects covered include:
- Chemistry of combustion
- Causes of fire spread
- Fire precaution measures in the workplace
- What action to take on discovering a fire
- How to raise the alarm
- What to do when hearing a fire alarm
- Who’s responsible for calling the emergency services
- The location of extinguishers and escape routes
- Dealing with disabled persons and evacuation procedures
- Theoretical fire extinguisher training
- Practical fire extinguisher training
Every residential care premises course is reinforced with videos and questionnaires to help delegates retain the information.
Any further questions on our Fire Awareness Residential Care Premises Training Course?
If you would like to find out more about residential care premises course, or if you cannot find the fire safety or fire extinguisher training which you are looking for, give us a call on 028 2564 5374. we can create bespoke training tailored to your company’s specific requirements. Please contact us to discuss your needs.